(laughing) needless to say, Yes, she did need some "hep". being stuck like this is not fun with those little legs.
Funny little thing.
------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Here come a BUNCH of quickies these next few days/weeks
its been a long time, trust me, its a cloud hovering over my head. So I have much to catch up on.
so Imma making them short and sweet, brief and neat.
One day, in the month of Novy, I was picking up around the house while the little misses was eating at the table. Then from across the house i could hear a faint call for "Hep!",.... "Hep!". So I go up stairs to find Lelou like this...
(laughing) needless to say, Yes, she did need some "hep". being stuck like this is not fun with those little legs.
Funny little thing.
(laughing) needless to say, Yes, she did need some "hep". being stuck like this is not fun with those little legs.
Funny little thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
translator
We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer
Shoppity Bop
- Deepdiscount.com
- Dollar Tree
- Ebay
- Etsy
- Forever 21
- JC Penney
- Mervyn's
- MiaBellina.com
- Michaels
- Rave
- Ribbons and Lace
1 comment:
I tried commenting yesterday but Blogger was refusing to let me.
Where in the world have you been? I was starting to get worried.
Hope all is well & welcome back!
Post a Comment