------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The artsy-fartsy in ME!

This cute journal was made in my RS craft night last night. All it is are some craft paper, ribbon, glue stick, and whatever you want to put on it. The notebooks were bought @ a dollar store and we just simply made them into $10 journals. However, i already have a journal so this will just probably decorate emmery's room till she can write in it! Cute eh?
So this is a Firework craft was done in my RS crafts night and I had a blast making these. These are my fireworks that i made for my mom for mothers day. I made these actually at home...the ones i made are down below.
I did mine different than what everybody else was doing...i went rustic and smaller. Which I like alot!
But i sure loved doing it and I am so happy to finally have my own glue gun so that I can do my own recylced crafts.
These are made of recycled cans and cereal box cardboard...the rest was from the craft store.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love the rustic firworks. SO SO SO Cute!
I don't have too many July decorations- so i should give this a try

Capitol Ward Canning Info said...

they look great, and they look like they would be easy to do, but super cute! Good job Ashley... I love my glue gun too. But I have found that I love Mog Pog better... They have matte and gloss finish which is awsome for photo stuff!

Anonymous said...

Very, very cute! I really like my mother's
day present you made me! When
am I gonna get them? Ha! Ha!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!