------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, June 23, 2008

Here comes "Suicidal" Emmery.

So here is the outcome when Grandma Nancy "watches" Emmery. Ha ha

It is about the size of a blueberry in diameter. Okay well it seems to be like a star sticker that was rolled up. It somehow got stuck on the side of her mouth and she couldn't get it out by gagging and coughing so it stayed and went through. Man, She finds EVERYTHING!

All I know is that nobody was watching her to help swipe it out of her mouth. Babies don't just vomit all over themselves for no apparent reason. I know this b/c it has happened to us and still continues to happen where she gags but at least I am there to help her. So remember to be careful around you little ones and be there to help them when they need it. Because there may not be a next time. :-( :-(

2 comments:

Capitol Ward Canning Info said...

Lovely pic! What is that? I totally understand that feeling though, when someone shoudl be watching the baby, and isn't. AHHHH, you just want to scream when you know that something isn't right and they can't explain it, but they blamw it on something eles. You are lucky, whatever that is, didn't do any damage to her insides! yikes! Sorry baby Emmery!

The "Curby Clan" said...

Holy Cow Ash. That's a little mean. I hope your mother-in-law doesn't check your site out. (mama bear coming out in you ha ha) I'm glad to hear that she okay though.
love ya
brit

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!