------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Putting the finishing touches on our Nest

So perhaps its been too long since last.  But then again, it was a HUGE life changing experience and were still settling into our new humble abode.  We love it! needless to say, but many new things have been in a slow churning process.  We are still miles from the finish line...but thats life.  You just need to bite off what you can chew at a time.   Ahhhh...so let me see if i can attempt to keep you up to date. 
 These are the facts:

*we needed new paint for - Master -  M's room - guest room - kitchen -  dining - and family room right away.
*Fans for bathrooms/laundry room
*new door locks
*patch holes in walls
*a good fixin' in the backyard
*Entertainment center
*Fridge
*W/D
*Bedroom set
* New carpet (or just "carpet" in general)
*new vacuum
*cox repairs
*AC maintenance


Okay so thats just the jist of it.  There plenty more tiny details that encumber the above ones.  Savings were spent.  Perspiration occurred.  A few fights and some compromises. And ..OH what the Heck...theres Pregnancy on top of a growing two year old, on top of work, on top of unpacking, on top of situating our belongs, on top of a Dramatic Engagement, on top of Planning for my family's Annual Get-together, on top of USPS mail forwarding issues, and preparing for the big Potty Training Week....Annnd the list goes on....

I know everybody has a list but to each their own trials and setbacks....Its STILL hArD! 
The UP Side: Im so glad our good health has pulled through and we were able to keep up with it all.
Up Side: we've had soooo much support from friends and family its just been a BIG blessing!  We are so fortunate and thank God for our blessings everyday.  Thank YOU!

I don't have pictures to help visualize what Im saying here, but I hope soon there will be some to share.  Maybe a Get-together at the Flemings will happen...we love to have company...and to show off the new house.  I would love to have my friends and family enjoy time together with Us.   So hopefully, in the future we'll have something.   Welp! I've got to get going...M is still 2 and gets into everything.  Love ya!

-aezra

2 comments:

Jen said...

Are you sure you are ready to deal with potty training on top of everything else?
Don't kill yourself, but i do understand the rush too.
I just asked Katelyn all excitedly about the potty training process and she said no. i will wait another month or so & then ask again. I want her to want to potty train.

Good luck with all the home repairs. I have been there and I know how horrible it can be. But it will end, I promise :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for pictures...I'm sure its just lovely! I love your design and fashion taste.
Good luck with the potty training and everything else!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!