------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Sunday, June 20, 2010

He's all i could have wanted


Today we celebrate Fathers...young and old...even the ones that aren't here today.   Here at the Fleming's we celebrate Our man of the house.  He is such a great Provider.

A provider of:  Support, Love, Selflessness, an Example, the tangible, the intangible.
He's a good example of putting his family first.  I am happy to have him for my husband.  Its probably chessy to say..but He's my Best Friend.  Its hard to put up with me 24/7.  Something my other friends have nothing on him...and probably wouldn't be my friends if stuck with me for 24/7. Ah ha ha ha

  If ever i doubt in times of trouble I just remember our remarkable first meeting.  It was as if God had placed him right upon my lap..."He's yours for the taking." hahah, in a sense.  NO ONE ELSE could suit me better.  So I guess this is also a wonderful thank you to my Heavenly Father.  None of this would be unless for You.

Thank You!
I love you babe!

1 comment:

The Zweifel Family said...

That is an anwesome picture of you guys! Too cute! Especially you Ash, I like the open mouth laugh look! (Don't tell Sean I said that, it's just that I'm a little partial to my sis! hee hee!)

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!