------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

learning the definition of "Done"

A Few things are going down around here....

Projects....some completed projects.

I've had a full To-Do list forever, seems like.  Here are a few:

1. Find M a Toy chest


Found this beauty at an antique shop in phoenix. $40!!! Its Cedar and shes smells wonderfully old and wooden( minus disgusting-ness) BONUS!
*the panelling in front and curvatures were just an added bonus as well.  I couldn't have been more pleased with myself. Did you know its hard to find a real toy chest for under $80!


1a. . Make adjustments



*this tape job was ridiculously HARD


Oh i just love it!  With some spray paint and Popsicles(hot outside) I brought out the best in this toy chest.
Maybe some day i will add a cushion and turn it into a Hope Chest for M!

2.  Find a solution between:
a home for our DVD's and make use of our new Entertainment center.



*useless(to us) CD organizer

2a.  Remove bottom pcs and make dk chocolate shelf



I unscrewed and gently hammered those things out.

Now its just a bottom flat surface

2b. Make shelves-
-find, measure, purchase, cut, sand, stain, and lacquer

*LuRvE you Home Depot!
2c. 
Aezra has "done" it again!!!PERFECTION!

:::Heres to a big sigh of relief and satisfaction:::

4 comments:

Jen said...

Yay for completed projects!
Great job!!!!

The Quilters said...

You always find the coolest stuff. How Awesome. I've been trying to find a toy chest for the girls up here in Utah and they are all really expensive. It's crazy you can't find anything less than a hundred dollars. You lucky girl, or should I say smart savvy shopper.;)

the little Vinings ; ) said...

I don't know the meaning of DONE, everytime I say it, there is something else to do... Hope your done is done! Looks great all the little things you've been doing!

The Zweifel Family said...

Awesome job Ash!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!