------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, July 16, 2010

Im sEEiNg sPotS

Due to pregnancy, i blame, i thought that the small gathering didn't start till 11:30 am.  But that wasn't what i put on the invite which was set for 11am.  So of course guests start to arrive and im completely trashed. No hair, no make-up, no clothes, no sense of time...i was so embarrassed to begin with.  And when your flustered from thes start it makes it harder to make things flow and have some order.  But the show must go on!

M had 1 friend she could play with and have fun.  Which was perfect! 

She and Katelyn started the party with a refreshing swim.

Then the pizza arrived and we were all ready to eat.
A "polka-dot" pizza, watermelon holes, and spots on the wall I think made out well with my theme.
(candid shots are the best!)
Perhaps squeeze in some ping pong too

Next order of business was Cake and Ice Cream! 


I am happy to say that I went above and beyond my norm and made a fondant polka-dot cake along with Homemade vanilla ice cream. 

 I've always wanted to make a fancy cake.  Somehow i got the courage to do my first trial run on M's birthday party.  Not a smart idea but nevertheless it turned out delicious! 

  And then to tackle the task of making the ice cream too!  stupid idea.  Good intention but stupid.  I really just wanted cheap solutions for the party.  But cheapest doesn't always mean easiest.  A fact I forgot about.  So I spent all of my morning in the kitchen preparing everything.  Dumb.

Oh well, it was worth it because everything was delicious! 

Then it was time for presents! (post later)Ponies, a game, shoes, and books.  She and katelyn of course were both taken with the ponies.  It was a very good day.

Happy 3rd Birthday!


No comments:

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!