------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, March 21, 2011

it was inevitable

Okay Ev, I see you eye-ballin' those chips over there. I mean, I understand you're on a strick diet cause gee, it must be soooo difficult having sweet milk everyday but c'mon! Those are like ..."diet chips" of the chip world, you don't want to break your diet over those things. If you're gonna do it..go big or go home, you know what im saying???


I know what you're thinking...you're thinking "gee, but if i could just have one chip thats all, i don't need anything more." But im telling ya, once you start its hard to stop...so just quit your daydreaming.

Alright, this is some crazy side of you I've never seen before.  I think you're takin' this a little too far.


I think I know whats goin' on here, yeah you're testing your will power.  But I don't suggest it.

 AAHHHH! COME OOOON! I turn around for one second and...ugh, great...there goes your diet.


Those must be finger-lickin'-good cause...well, you're starting to drool...into....the bag.Gross!
 o'right, im takin' those away. No food for you!


-3 1/2 months
-tryin out the new bumbo

No comments:

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!