------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A little taste

So perhaps it would be impossible to catch up on the many months spent away from here.  But then on the other hand that defeat would kinda defeat the purpose of doing this whole "journal" thing.  (sigh) I think whats best here is to try to update the things I do daily while updating my dusty memories of events past.Its kind of a daunting thought (Gulp!) but I have to try right?  As of now this is the list of missed events I must update on this here...blog; heres a taste, if you will:
-baby shower
-Evalyn's room
-halloween celebrations
-halloween
-the days leading up to birth
-the "false alarm" labor
-the birth story
-the birth story after affects
-Thanksgiving
-1 month
-any winter stuff
-Christmas(ugh, dreading)
-New years eve
-2 months
- a date night w/friends
-3 months
-valentines
-sean
-blessing day

Thats all I can think of for right now. I may add in some more along the way but as you can see I already have my work cut out for me.  But as of last night, this is the yummy meal I made.



That there is a very simple yet delicious Maple-glazed pork chop(its not burnt) with mash and greens.  Uber easy and lets just say I am looking forward to leftovers. Sean and I are NOT "leftover" kinda people.

1 comment:

Koren said...

I look forward to the hours of entertainment I'm going to get once you post everything

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!