------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Love / Hate relationships

thoughts tugging on my emotions lately:

I love my home- I hate how its constantly unkept
 I love my easy girls, i do-I hate that I can't be selfish with my time.
 I love my life-I hate that I can't run it efficiently
 I love my 4 year old-i hate that I don't know how to disipline her
I love to cook- I hate that i never have every ingredient required
I love that we have a good car- i hate that we don't have two
 I love my husband- i hate i can't compete as a wife
 I love being a mother- I hate( how do i word this correctly???)..theres no textbook on how to be a "good" one
 I love my washer and dryer- I hate that I suck at doing laundry
 I love my backyard- I hate that theres no room to plant fruit trees.
 ..and the list goes on...............

 I know and fully understand that these are measely problems...but these are my Goliths and they weigh me down daily. There are worse trials.  I constantly remind myself my life isn't half so bad and i have much to be grateful for.    From now on i will try often to recall the words from the hymn
" Count your blessings"
             ..."Count your many blessings, and your doubt will fly
                        ...and you'll keep on singing as the days go by"

             ..."Count your many blessings, name them one by one,...
                  count your many blessings see what God hath done."

             ..."Count your many blessings, Angels will attend...
                 help and comfort give you till your journey's end."

-aezra

1 comment:

Koren said...

I think you don't see yourself as clearly as you are. Like you are too close to see how amazing you are. Amazing Mom, amazing wife, the most creative person, you make your home look like a decorator has been there. When you count your blessings I think you're forgetting to count YOU!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!