------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, October 16, 2009

Continuance....Girls NIght

For two weekends the father of the household had left us to fend for ourselves and flew to visit his family in Utah. So what were us GIRLS TO DO?!?!?
Mainly just shop and play. And when i mean shop im talking the fun shopping where you go to thrift stores and find good buys. Take for example, I found a $15 round cake pan for $3! And its the cool kind where the bottom pops out! Lurve it! Mainly it was fun for just as long as it lasted. Glad your back hun!
The damage...
Photobucket Drawing/coloring time Photobucket Blocks Photobucket Our tower Photobucket Photobucket Porch Talk...and resting of elbows Photobucket Photobucket Nite Bored-isum Photobucket Whispering of Secrets(or just a mouthful) Photobucket No really...Whispering of secrets(or posing) Photobucket Photobucket Competition: Who can jump the highest??? Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket M obviously won! Photobucket At some point "peek-a-boo" was necessary PhotobucketPhotobucket Best of All... Photobucket
Hugs and kisses beats them all!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Love the tower picture.

Wendi and Matt said...

I love her dresses! She is stylin! :)

Ashley said...

Very cute pictures, looks like you had fun. I wish I got girls night with my daughter. Maybe one day I'll have a daughter. It's boys night every night at my house

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!