Us womenfolk have our downfalls. I am a woman therefore I fall into the category. One particular downfall is Worry. We tend to be worriers. A downfall of that? Leads to stress. A downfall of that?, Leads to anxiety. A downfall of that? Leads to depression. A downfall of that? leads to lack of motivation. A downfall of that? = leads to self - pity. A downfall of that? = leads to
Overwhelm.
Overcome.
Overall
.....hurt.
It hurts and it wears us thin. Its a domino after domino after domino effect. Or is it affect. (Excuse me is late.) It is very well known as the scenario of the
"Domino Affect/Effect."
I hate saying it because it feels like defeat....but...WHY?!
I guess its just who I am...and so....I just keep playing dominoes.

2 comments:
I totally agree, our emotions do make a domino effect and usually end up getting worse. But you can think about it the other way too on the positive way up.
I hope you have a better, positive day:)
I totally hear ya, I have moments when I say, why am I here, even though I supposedly have the answers, sometimes they're just not good enough, but eventually life gets moving again and then we forget about those things for awhile, until the next time, I guess this is life. Right now Emma's smiling face keeps me pretty happy, funny how something that simple can change me, even if for a few moments.
Keep your chin up, love ya!
Post a Comment