" Wow, isn' t that funny, she sounds exactly like M!"
It was the immediate response from Rachel who said
"Hey she sounds just like M when M talks."
that got us all in an uproar of how hilarious and True that statement was.
We all agreed and laughed for a while while missing the little girl at that moment. Because when shes got something to say its often common to never be understood. Her words kind of mesh together in one big mess of words therefore birthing her own language. It is then in that hour when everyone turns to me for the translation of it.
Now even I, her mother of which spends every waking moment with M, cannot always understand what she says either. Yes, I said it, I can't always understand my OWN daughter.
But am proud to counter that in most cases I am the one who can victoriously decipher and decode what little Miss Lelou has to say.
And that, my friends, is how her nickname was born.
No comments:
Post a Comment