------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, December 4, 2009

Often but not always refered to

Its interesting how ppl associate/liken you with another person whether its by looks, expressions, or personality. Say for instance one of my beautiful sisters Brittney. Her looks and beautiful smile have always reminded me of the actress Winona Ryder.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
I, for some foreign reason,
get associated with the Olsen twins, ever since i was little.
Im still on the fence with that notion.
Anywho, the point im getting at is that my husband gets associated with Charlie Sheen. Hence why I've nicknamed him Charlie. My guess is...the facial structure...they both have rectangular face shapes...very strong....and maybe brows. yup.

2 comments:

The "Curby Clan" said...

Your sweet, but I'm no where near as pretty as Winona. Now that you mention it, I can see why some would say, Sean looks like Charlie Sheen. Funny I can even see the resemblence with you and the twins. I think it's the smile

Ashley said...

Yes there he is your husband Charlie SHeen! I'm glad you put him on there cuz I am entirely positive he looks just like him!!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!