We share a Kissing, jibberish-speaking, friendly, spirited, light on her feet, smiley daughter...
We share Loving, Self-less, supportive, constant, Forever Families...
We have food on the table, a good roof over our heads, a working car to drive, a stable job, clothes on our backs, beds to sleep in, bills paid, great healthcare, people who care(Friends), and Our Lord Jesus Christ. What could possibly top this?

Nothing!...in my eyes.
...because even if something could it would not matter because I am reminded of what I DO have.
I am thankfull for Thanksgiving.
AND
Isn't time both YOU and I be thankful for what we Do have and
CareLESS
about what we DON'T have?
I will NOT give in to IFfy(if i had this of IF i had that)
and I will be Jiffy!

2 comments:
Ashley,I swear, I think yours & my brains are on the same wave length sometimes!!!
I bought some Lion House Roll Mix
& was planning on making rolls for
our Christmas dinner & then I see
you've made some similar ones on your blog. I
also had already purchased pans to
make or try to imitate the orange
rolls they sell at Desert Book.
Honestly I bought orange extract &
cream cheese icing to put on top
of them & planned to give them to
our home teachers & ladies on my
visiting teaching route. I love those rolls!!! I kiss my sugar-free
week-days goodbye & splurge for a
roll ever so often when I go there!! Delicious!! Also I noticed
You put Enya's "White Is In The
Winter Night" on your playlist &
I had just put that on mine a week
ago & wanted to do a sing-a-long
with it for our Vining Christmas
gathering!! Honestly! I've even
written all the words out for it!!
Tooo funny!!
I know, I know I spelled Deseret
wrong in my previous comment! I
don't like it when I do that! Need
to check back through, Aaahhhh!
Post a Comment