------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
translator
We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer
Shoppity Bop
- Deepdiscount.com
- Dollar Tree
- Ebay
- Etsy
- Forever 21
- JC Penney
- Mervyn's
- MiaBellina.com
- Michaels
- Rave
- Ribbons and Lace










4 comments:
Adorable dress. oh I love it. She is all grown up :)
Super cute dress! She looks just like you!
BTW did you teach yourself crochet from books or youtube or what? I am a slacker but so want to re-learn :)
I totally did feel a bit cheesy but I bought that Crochet set "I taught myself Crochet" that comes with hooks and needles. one thing i would suggest: when you go to buy yarn i think acryillic is terrible for anything but practicing totally okay...but get the good stuff like wool or cotton yarn for anything else. any craft store should carry the set..heck, maybe even walmart
ADORABLE girls!
Post a Comment