------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Thursday, April 28, 2011

My green thumb

I badly wanted to grow my own things.  I see my sister Lori with her squash and my sister in law with all her lovley herbs.  I finally took the first step and have been continually watering my seeds which now are sprouting.  I am so proud of myself for being dedicated. 




I even convinced my friend to do it along with me. But unfortunately we can't win every battle...hers died.  But mine are flourishing!  Here are Basil, Dill, Cilantro, and Parsely.  I have yet to see the oregano...but i keep hoping it'll come 'round.


I was using our eggs from easter to make a yummy egg sandwich when it occured to me
"Hey! I'll use some of my Dill." So M and I ran out and picked some and mixed it right in.Yum!
Its so fun and rewarding.  I will update on my other green thumb projects when time permits.  My Tomatoes!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yum!

The Pritchard Party said...

Yay!!! I've had that same urge lately. I can't wait to get started. Patience Patience.

Missy said...

that is awesome! it's intimidating to garden here in the heat.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!