------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, April 22, 2011

Sell Sale

I may just have to start construction on a new website showcasing all the things I victoriously come home with.  When I see a yardsale I can't help but have to do a drive by and just glance.  But today a big pink sign told of a "HUGE yardsale"  so i knew i had to get out and look around. My dear friend and i met up there and walked the premises.  This is what I came home with today.

\
the break down:
$2 big frame
$1 pair of depth frames
$1 vintage glass perfume bottle
$1 Imported tea cup dish

ToTal= $5

All you Goodwill shoppers ain't got NOTHIN' on me! Muwah ha ha ha ha!



another saturday: $3.25
the break down:
25 cents - play cupcake set
$3 ice cream scoop(the fancy kind!)


the break down:
$2- like new booster seat with cup holder
$1- like new jumper cables
ToTaL= $3

Another saturday:



.25 cents - wroght iron wall decor

3 different saturdays:


Evenflo Carseat -asking $5                        Paid:     $3
  *NEW* KitchenAid chop & puree set- asking $10 Paid:    $5
3 shelves set-asking $5                             Paid    $3
Sm wooden white shelf-asking $4             Paid:    $2
Baby Trend Sit n Stand stroller,,,,DRUM ROLL.......................
........................................................................................
asking $25
Paid: $10
and the girls just love going for walks with it.:o)
ToTaL: $23 a savings of $26 dollars!!!!!

another day: Crafty Stuff!!!!

the break down:
Lot : bag of buttons & lace trimmings etc - $2
half gallon bag of pearl strands - $2
ToTaL: $4

1 comment:

Wendi and Matt said...

I hate you!!! 10 dollars for a sit n stand!!! Your killing me :)

Good job!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!