So yesterday at church Sean and I were asked if we could sub for the sunbeam class and we agreed. So Sean, Emmery, and I went to the primary room. Emmery is at that stage where anything new (and in reach) is cool to have. So Sean sat next to the two boys soon to be one boy while i chased emmery around. Well one boy, Tyson was an angel and the other boy Chase was a Tyrant. He was acting weird and crying like i seriously thought that he might have mental issues. Luckly his mom was teaching sharing time so she was able to take him when he was acting up. So Sharing time starts and his mom goes up there and starts teaching and so Chase was being watched by other ladies in primary. Well on the floor were these laminated colored circles. And of course Emmery found them and started eating and playing with them. Then all of a sudden..not even had his mom been up there for 2 mins...Chase runs and tackles EMMERY!!! To the FLOOR and rips the color circle from her! Knocking her down and hitting her head emmery was confused and scared at the same time. I saw it happen and ran to her but the other ladies pulled him off of her b4 i showed him of piece of me! no just kidding but really i wanted to tackle him and see how he liked it. So my baby is in shock and im sure her head hurt BUT she did not cry. However she was fussy the rest of church. As i was outside of primary with emmery one lady came walking out to check on us. I asked her what happend? And she said that she saw Chase lookin at emmery and she thought to herself he is going to tackle her and thought No, he wouldn't do that and then he did. Soooooo..Translation?...I've seen how this boy reacts but i think i'll give him the benefit of the doubt and sit here and NOT prevent hitting this baby. Thats what i heard. Yeah, I was kinda upset. >:-\ but literately, Emmery was number 27 in the picture above...imagine how i felt watching this happen.
Well, Lesson no. 1: Never volunteer to sub for primary EVER again. lol.
3 comments:
It is amazing how a young woman grows into a super protective mother! Sorry to hear about Emmery and her football game on Sunday, I have found with Eden that I was super protective when he was little, but now he causes his own bumps and bruises... so I can't really protect him from himself! Good Luck!
Hey! you've been tagged...check out my blog to see what to do next. Maybe you should put her in a helmet and pads next time you sub for primary
Oh, How sad- What a tough little girl!
Post a Comment