Okay, my friend is getting hitched and I need ideas for fun things (anything for that matter) todo or at a bridal shower and bachelorette party! Games, decoration ideas, tips on where to buy things, things to serve(eat/drink), fun activities, prizes...i can go on...but you should get the picture.
Tell me..give me examples of what ppl did when you went to their bridal showers etc..or yours for that matter.
I need help! Please please flood me with comments and ideas. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks!
4 comments:
Hey! Welcome to blogger. Well, i'm doing a baby shower in a couple weeks and it's garden party themed. It's in my back yard & i putting up a canopy of large white lights. My color's are blue, green, & white. W/ wild flower raised center pieces on round tables. & we are having 2 chocolate fountains (white & milk) w/ all the goodies.
Hopefully you can get some ideas from this.
Good Luck!
Yay I'm so happy you have a blog now, how awesome. I don't have any good ideas for you. I did a shower for my girlfriend it was a very small intimate shower and I just had snacky food and we gave little thank you boxes that had a bracelet and lip gloss in it for each girl. Games that have embarrassing questions in them are always fun. Oh and a girlfriend of mine did a little black dress shower which I thought was super cute. Everyone came in little black dresses and it was a very elite kind of feel ya know.
oh hey and to add links to friends and family blogs is sper easy go to customize and I have mine on my side column so click on add page element and add link list to your blog and them you just name it and put the address and what the link is to and save!
depends on how classy you're going - I went to a shower where we were divided up into teams of 4 people. We had to make a wedding dress out of toilet paper and paper clips using one of our team members as the model. Then we were all judged in different catagories of most original, creative, unusual, etc. It was fun and made for great pictures.
Post a Comment