------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The movie the year...Twilight!

Here is the link to the awesome movie Twilight which is set to be in theaters 12.12.08!!!! But until then we wait and watch this link...over...and ...over...and...over again. My heart pounds when I see it...I thought I would do the same courtesy for you.
check it out!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm so excited!

Loric said...

I'm excited, yet trepidatious. (Is that a word?) I just don't know if they can do it justice compared to my imagination. Loved the clip though with Jacob and his long hair. :)(Love your music selection, by the way.)

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!