So back in high school a friend gave me a beat up 14k gold ring she found @ school and I have found a few piece here and there(parking lots, stores, playgrounds). Just useless mangled jewelry. For some reason I held onto these things and who would have know you can get MONEY for it.
I sent in my gold, silver and a few other things and I got $26bucks back!
It was so easy and convenient. I sent my request via internet, they sent me FEDEX envelope(free shipping), and 1 day later I got my money!!! Now i have a lighter jewelry box and money in my pocket. I am totally going to buy a few things i've always wanted!
So if any of you were interested in giving away your unwanted precious metals = $$$ check out this website...its so easy, fast, and honest!
I totally recomend it!
1 comment:
Nice!!!!
Post a Comment