------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Just plain cute/ Stats

em my sweet two year old's foot...I just love playing with it. She has the most adorable little squeals and giggles. She reminds me of the little girl on Monsters Inc, Boo. (sniffle) there comes a time when reality sets in...and now is one of those times. My baby is no longer a baby anymore. She is TWO! Crimenitly! Photobucket As of July 15th, 2009 Stats:
Height 35 inches making her @ the 77% Weight 25 lbs 11oz making her @ the 30% head cir 46cm making her @ 15%
Her doc said shes just tall and slender ands got the perfect sized head to go along with it. He's not worried about her growth, so neither am I.
all shots are up to date till the Big 4! Yay, no more torcher!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love that picture of her foot, you took it at the perfect angle. I'm still catching myself calling my girls "babies" when in reality they aren't babies anymore. It's hard!

Jen said...

I just love seeing their stats every time they go to the Dr. and the shots are no fun:(

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!