------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Thursday, July 9, 2009

When I look at my picture..

...I am reminded of Presidant Hinckley's Stand a little Taller book. Fitting, since Im in Utah en all. more to come...

4 comments:

The Crandell Crew said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time and I hope the weather is more tolerable than it is here! I must say, you have a fun blog, and I am always wondering what oyu will be writing next! Take care girl!

The Quilters said...

Where are you in Utah? We have some of those kinds of trees close to us. Are you still in Utah, this is the 10th of July. If you're still here and kind of closer to us, maybe we could go out to eat or something. It would be nice to see you. This is your cousin Kelly by the way not some creepy person.

aezra noell said...

you're too sweet Kelley C. that makes me feel good.:0)
Kelly Q.- I forgot to ask you where you were located in utah. I stayed in Cedars hills nears Orem. we visited my husbands family there so I wasn't allotted very much time to visit mine. but next time, we'll definitely have to get together. that would be nice.

The Quilters said...

Wow! You were really close to us, I just went up to cedar hills yesterday. We live in Orem. That's so great that you got to come up here and visit family. The next time your in utah you should stop by, if you have time. I love reading your blog and seeing how your family is doing. You are all so cute.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!