(later after my visit with my uncle)

We drove up to Logan to visit Serena and her family. She was so excited to have us visit and see her new(new to her) home. Built in the 1920's I might add. And what a huge lot they live on, and acre and half along with a big creek out back. Its an long old home with great character. Call me weird of I love the smell of old...with the exception of the elderly and spoils.

A splash of color along the side of which she despises and I admire

the sweetest addition to an already sweet family

Father daughter shot

this great old gate with path...oh i love it

of course this great shed along the side of the home

I guess you can just say I adore the 'old'
Thanks for welcoming us in, we fully enjoyed it.
No comments:
Post a Comment