------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, July 17, 2009

Thursday Part one

A few Thursdays ago, amid the Utah, SLC region, we took an additional drive(2hrs) to visit Sean's dad. It was mine and M's first time meeting his wife. They hold such a pleasant little home there of the mountains attire. I could only imagine how beautiful it must be to look upon them amid Utah's winters. I amid my envy openly.
We sat and visited a while accompanied by Elizabeth's family. Later, after a few Frisbees were thrown, we headed out to a quaint shop nearby for some home style lunch. The Grist Mill holds their own bakery right there down below the shop. Two slices of homemade bread binding your turkey breast and cheese sandwich just hit the spot. But of course you cannot forget the Mayo. Like I've said" a sandwich isn't a sandwich without Mayo!"
We were able to cram ourselves just enough space to seat everyone of us. I was glad, for I was never the first to raise my hand for Taco bell. Bla! gag me.(sorry Taco bell lovers) And I am very happy to announce that for the first time in my life I had my very own scone! Not just any scone but a peach scone. But of course it just wouldn't be like me to leave all of the filling inside...i always end up scooping most of it out before i've devoured. Oh and by the way, It Was Delicious! I recommend trying one someday. To eat a scone is really nothing-out-of-the-ordinary kind of experience , just one more thing i can check off.
We ate. We full. We Play, "off to the Park" they said.
A few tosses of the Frisbee here and there. A few clicks here and there. And Sean running into a stationary cable line knocking himself flat to the ground...you've got yourself some memories. Apparently, when you're preoccupied catching a Frisbee you aren't always aware of your surroundings. (snort, snort) It was pretty hilarious. I just wish I had paid better attention long enough to shout " WATCH OUT FOR THAT.........TReeee...(i mean) WIRE!" But as for M and I, we played on the swings.

No comments:

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!