About early 2009 we took a family trip to Utah. This was the day my camera died. So my kind SIL let me borrow hers so that i may capture our first petting zoo experience. heres what I got...
(feeding goats)
the most antisipated side of my daughter i had ever witnessed was when she was waiting for her turn on the pony.
It was a nice day and a memorable experience
(so happy sitting pretty on a pony)
4 comments:
where in utah where you?
I think it makes it so fun to see
the little ones discovering the world
around them & new experiences!!!
What a precious picture of Emmery
on the pony especially knowing she
was so looking forward to it!
She looks totally proud of herself
& very comfortable, not afraid at
all. What a character she is!!!!
I think it makes it so fun to see
the little ones discovering the world
around them & new experiences!!!
What a precious picture of Emmery
on the pony especially knowing she
was so looking forward to it!
She looks totally proud of herself
& very comfortable, not afraid at
all. What a character she is!!!!
So Fun for her!
I don't know how Katelyn would do with animals- well, i guess that means we should try it & see:)
Post a Comment