------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Dearies

I am blessed. I have friends who forgive me, who parent me, who listen, who vent, who seek my advice, who respect me, who deal with me,...who love me. A realization im slowly acknowleging this year. Now I am in nowhere near the category of a faithful friend. sad as that sounds...its true. what I mean by faithful is that I tend to keep poor contact with them. and Its amazes me everytime how they still bend for me and forgive me. For that I couldn't ask for anything better. Thats a special someone, my little dearie. Thank you to all my old and new friends. Please don't divorce me, i couldn't bare it. Anywho, that little shpill felt a little good to get out. But now i must gear this towards one of my dearies, Angie. Im so glad she puts up with my lack of "calling' her. Its not that i mean to, i find that i easily consume myself with my life pitties while dissing my friends in the process. Im much better in person and they know that. I wasn't the one who would call my friends in pre or post-highschool...they called me. Now in no sense am I saying that i was some kind of friend to be put upon pedistal of popularity. Its just I was horrible at phone conversations and unlikely was the first to engage myself in one. I was great at listening tho. I just loved to hear how my friends voices sounded and their current life adventures. That was me. But. Highschool passed, college came, dating, ugh dating, and life changing events took place. Now its most crucial to have phone conversations or letters b/c of distance or other reasons. I've come to that realization say, January i think. Sooooooo now its time to really move on to ...well...this: Photobucket you see...an unfortunate event happened to Angie and she flew down here to be with family. But thankfully, she found time to spend with me and this is how it goes: After a horrible eat at Applebee's which is now on our hit list. Never EAt THerE aGain! we did absolutely nothin' at all... Photobucket
showin' our love to the camera
Photobucket
Oh, you didn't know this is what hot mamas do for fun? Yes, tis true, we heart $1 stores!
Photobucket
Its a given, expect the same o'l goofyness to surface when these 2 blonds combine. Like how shes serious and Im quirky.
Photobucket
yeah, well, she paid me back!
Photobucket
we killed some time posing. obviously.
Photobucket
I think we totally be hired as "beef cakes"(2bad4U if you don't get it)
Photobucket
"sexy-old-man-comb-over do"
Photobucket who wants to be "The Next Safeway Pole Dancer?" Photobucket
..Or perhaps...pose for the magazine "Old Clunkers"
Photobucket
The thing about she and I is, we both see art all about, even in the wine glass aisle.
Photobucket
Who wouldn't stop to admire and salute our great country flag? beautiful.
~@~ We stopped at safeway to pick up some dounuts for Ang's mom. She loves them. We drove back to her mom's house where Angie stayed and hung out a bit. Her mom has always been silently sweet to me. I like that about her. We chatted, flipped thru Ang's photos, reminisced, related, remembered, and recapped. It was a much needed night out for her and I am glad to have been of service. thank you Ang for staying true to me. love you, dearie.
-aezra

2 comments:

The Doncouse Family said...

Oh ashley, your the greatest. I have been alittle down and coming to your blog tonight made me laugh. You know you have always been there for me and how I loved being your friend. Again, your the greatest! luv ya, Aug.

Jen said...

Love the YCL pic!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!