------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

...(no words)...

No words. no words. no words can describe how I feel when I look at this home... ...and know ITZ OURS!!!! After a six month wait(from 1st laying eyes on it-to acceptance) I have been slowing dying inside. Not wanting to jinx it by breathing a word, it has been so hard not to tell a soul. Photobucket
(oh how i love the mature trees)
We were told over a month ago that we were pretty much A GO because the 1st mortgage already accepted our offer BUT its that darn nobody-cares-a-hoot-about-good-for-nothing-loser 2nd mortgage who's been taking there sweet time squeezing any last penny they could. Its MURDER i tell ya! Anywho, so let them sweet birds a-chirpin' begin because im movin' OUT!
oh btw, we move in by end of the month. HOORAY. Do the jig-gy dance, shake that thang.......uh huh, uh huh, uh huh!
Woot, woot!
Hallelujah!
THE END

8 comments:

The Doncouse Family said...

O YEAH! I am soo happy for you ashley. You have to give me more pics...and we now need to come see you. WOW and soooooo happy for you! luvs

Jen said...

Oh It's beautiful!!!
I can't wait to see it. House Warming Party here we come:)

Congrats guys!!!!!!

Megan Marie said...

yay for you for keeping such a lovely secret for so long! can't wait to see what you do with the place!

Wendi and Matt said...

congrats!! where is it at?!

The Quilters said...

Hooray!! Wow! That house is just gorgeous, you lucky girl. Goes to show that good things do come to those who wait. Love ya.

The Pritchard Party said...

yay yay yay!!!

Vintage Vinings said...

Hurrayyyyyy!! I like it!!!!
I love the grown trees too!
And I like that interesting front
walkway with the planter in the
center. You can always display
some pretty flowers there. Can't
wait to see the inside now.

It's really something thinking you
will live close to where I grew up
as a child in Queen Creek from the
time I was 5yrs. til 10yrs. Now
our little Emmery will grow up there. Really interesting to contemplate!!!! It's amazing!!
I'm soooo excited for you,& you were holding that secret all this
time & I know that's hard for you!

Loric said...

Oh, it looks like a beautiful house! I can't wait to see it! I'm glad all the time and effort paid off.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!