------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, March 12, 2010

Home Details-quick catch up

House Inspection- That went really well. Horrible day for me since i caught a worker puking near our home by a fence. GROSS!!!!!! And being me, that was the only vision repeating thru my head the rest of the day. (((gitters)))Gosh awful! Anywho, the house! yes the house, its in fantastic condition except for : the norm. Being, the house is settleling, but its fine. And There is water seeping under the concrete at the edge of the patio that caused a huge crack in the cement. Just a minor change in the watering system and no future problems will occur. Thats it! No termites either.
So...as it turns out, if we decided to stay with our current loaner(ha ha, sounds funny) we'd turn out getting denied by Them because it would take too long to close(45 days). That just won't do.
So as we speak, were getting hooked up with a better loan with a lower percent rate AND faster closing date(end of March). Yup, I think thats its for now...oh and signing the Papers today. Yay!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay I am so happy for you! Super excited you guys are moving closer to our neck of the woods. That house is super cute the front has a lot of character.

Cecia said...

I LOVE the place! It's newer without being too freshly built, it still has it's own charm. Its got great curb appeal! I'm officially jealous :)Do you get to keep the back yard toys?

The Quilters said...

I am so excited for you!!!Wahoo!! You have such a GORGEOUS house. I just love it. Congratulations!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!