------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Sunday, March 28, 2010

All together now

Its been quite a variety in events lately.  Talk of pregnancies(including Mine), home furnishing and decoration, an engagement,  Brandon's Book signings, the Bill, Megan moving, Amy visiting, a playdate with Tiffanie.....uh im drawing blanks now...im sure there is more.  So Yes, I am pregnant!  Thats been one of the more exciting news around here.(along with the new house).  I am currently 7 weeks now and my body hasn't taken a vacay to all the symtoms that go along with it:

-anemia (lack of energy, fatigue, body temp drop"Cold!", sleep)
- mood swings (the biggest ones: Anger and Depression)
- tender growing "humps" :o)
-pooch( more like "fat" cause this ones got me eating all the time!!!)
-HUNGER! he follows me everywhere I go...
- upper back pain
-Jeans dont fit (boo, don't want to pay for preg ones already)
-VERY heightened sense of Smell (if you toot a few yards from me I'll know about it)
   and the most annoying important...
-Nausea

That nausea is a killer tho.  I found out that i was expecting about my 3rd week in, then sure enough by the 4th week nausea hit.  And it...hit...hard.  My best times were in the morning, actually.  I would wake up, go about my business, eat breakfast(the key) aaaand, then nausea.  I would purposefully hold out on eating breakfast just so i could enjoy my morning.  But of course if you have ever been pregnant, you'd know thats impossible, considering you're a RAGEing Tiger ready to devour any prey within a 30 seconds upon awakening.  But this is nausea like i have NEVER experienced before.  Like with my first, yeah..i felt quezzy at times...that was it!  This!...well, its the feeling you get in your mouth and jaw bones that something bad is about to exit yr mouth.  Its there, and hes there to stay like an unpleasant, unwanted aqcuantance.


At times while Im shopping at the Grocer I would literally know and mark where the trash cans where in the facility, Just-in-case, if the inevitable happened.  Even better, in my way in, i would grab a bag and carry that in the cart next to my daughter, just-in-case, i smelt something-saw something-etc. that i couldn't handle...it was that bad.  That continued on for over two weeks.  Constant crying, calling my mother, crying some more, wining, complaining...you know...the drill.  Then suddenly it stopped.  It was like the Sun shown down upon me and everything was in clear view.  I was Happy, i was relieved, I was free!... 
for like, a week and a half!

So I've just learned to keep my lifesaver peppermints with me AT ALL TIMES!  These puppies are like the "holy grail" to me.  I was told by someone that they help curb the nausea. That and ginger...but I found out by my first can of ginger ale that i felt pretty much the same but now my stomach hurt...i guess the baby doesn't like sugar too well either. Sad :o(.  Because I love sugar: cookies, baked goods, soda, juice, candy...but anything that has sugar in it...makes me feel sick later.  Even cereal for that matter!


Anyway, so you betcha im going to be documenting this pregnancy.  Probably annoying to you but then may i remind you that I blog for me and my family...so im sorry ahead of time. Im finding out that I am starting to remember things about pregnancy that I totally forgot..so help me...i will write them down.  That way, as a reference for when the next one comes along...it wont come as such a shock.

                      Welp, I'd best be off.  More to come>>>


5 comments:

Missy said...

Congratulations! How exciting! That first trimester can be a killer, but I hope it passes quickly for you. I have two unopened containers of those prego pops if you want them. They seem to work for some.

The Quilters said...

So exciting! Congratulations, I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see you with a baby bump, I'm sure you'll be the cutest little pregnant woman around.

Jen said...

Congrats again. You have so many things going on- hopefully it distracts you from the nausea. But I totally know that a hard thing to do- ugh, don't miss that!

Jana said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

The Pritchard Party said...

Yay! Congratulations!! I'm very excited for you.... except for that darn nausea! I hope it doesn't follow you the whole pregnancy. When are you due??

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!