------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

sometimes its simply the best, the best is usually Simple

Melted cheese.........tortilla chips......mmm..............sour cream......................hot sauce..mmMMmmm..........I think im already for some more!

Simply dip in cream, then in sauce, absoultely an enjoyable snack!
*room temp cream cheese tastes even better!
*buy Macayo's Taco sauce..its guaranteed @ Fry's

1 comment:

Jen said...

That's hilarious. I was actually about to make myself a plate before I sat down to blog. I wish I had some Rosa's chunky salsa though- oh that sounds yummy!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!