------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, March 5, 2010

Its better made, homemade

We made these this morning. for no apparent reason. It they are just as good as yr imagination holds.(not the box version)
Lelou Hereby deems these cookies; "gooood!"
And I Hereby deem another door into our lives...has opened.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Yummo!
Isn't it a great feeling - An opened door to a new beginning.

Can't wait to see the house tour. Congrats again!

p.s. were you wanting a hair appt some time soon?

Vintage Vinings said...

MMMMMMmmmm.....Looks good!
Emmery totally agrees! What a cutie
pie she is! I have to tell you
something quite interesting. Last
Sunday in Sacrament meeting this
couple the Watson's from our ward
had there baby blessed & guess what
they named their little girl????
I must of heard Emmery, Emmery,
Emmery about 13 times as their
baby was being blessed. I hardly
could believe it & what's even
more cool is I know the mother's
name is Ashley!!!!!!! Was I really grinning & all ears during that
blessing & could hardly wait to
tell Kelly I knew the mom's name
was Ashley! I was going to catch
them after church to see how they
picked the name & share our story
but got distracted & forgot. I'll
let you know later.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!