------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, March 5, 2010

a b ball game! Feb 24th(relived)

Time keeps slipping and I keep slacking...nevertheless its time to journal this b/4 i really start to forget. as bluntly as possible: We had the shizzle of the Shizzle passes given to us for our ultimate Phx Suns Experience. And ...We...Soaked it! Allllllllllllll up.
In a nutshell:
1st: Well we figured eating before the game was a good idea. Here at Jason's Deli a first for me. And i highly recommend it! ("darn juicy sandwich") (definetly a handful) 2nd: Enjoy a comp Ice cream cone for the drive there. Sad i couldn't stay for more! 3rd: Arrive at US Airways with free $25 parking and 2 passes to the "Lexus Club". (i felt like i was undercover...pretending to be something im not...cuz i sure don't own a Lexus) 4th: Walk around Lexus Club only to have realized that the food there(catered i might add) was free! (D'Oh! oh well, bellys are full, i guess we'll survive. lol) 5th: Quickly take a picture in front of the Lexus Club b/c He thinks we look retared doing it. (he's probably right) boo, who cares! 6th: Take 10 minutes finding our "non-marked" seats. I guess when you sit so close, numbers are no longer a necessity. Who knew, who cares, Woo whoo! (c how clever i am at taking this shot. ;-P. im trying to show you how close we are by how "under" we are the Big Screen) 7th: Passes and phone in hand,(for babysitter) yup i think were gonna be okay. 8th: We are estatic! 9th: Still mezmorized. 10th: Go Amare! look how close we are to him. I can almost breath him! 11th: getting the party started and revving up the crowd!! 12th: Mr 1 over trying to block our point. boo! 13th: This is cool. we sat not just yonder from an X bball player just enjoying a good game. 14th: Im proud of this shot. The basektball was on FIRE!!! j/k another camera flash. 15th: Hi Hill! you need a break. Now however many times I tried i could not get a good picture of my favorite, Nash. However, I can testify that I got a sincere wink and a smile from no other then, Nash! Thats ...how close we were! Of course, I egged him on. During a time-out the players would wipe the sweat from their foreheads and look out at the crowd behind them, drink gatorade, ya da ya da...i figured if i just kept flashing a big smile his way that he'd see me. And whatta know! I got his attention....heheh it was so cool to know he looked right at me out of the entire audience to flash me a wink and a SMILE! cool huh?! 16th: so the game ended victoriously for the Suns. Thank heavens b/c it would have been sad thing knowing its my 1st game and they lost. Mr. F would never forgive me. I know, because he said he would never take me again because im bad luck. (walking away from this experience with happy hearts) <3<3<3 17th: Our $25 parking: Free! (ps. don't you just love his backing-the-car-out expression?)
18th:
However sometimes that great of parking doesn't mean you get out any faster. So we play...and wait.
19th: (this is supposed to be cheesy...not sure if that came across or not.)lol
20th:
Good times ...hand in hand.

1 comment:

Loric said...

WOW! I got a buzz just reading about the event! Sounds like a lot of fun!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!