What a fantastic day it was. All us ladies met at a secluded theatre and had a wonderful time together watching a book we love now come to life. I remember taking a look around and being thankful.
Picture this: a Full theatre, middle row, dead center, excitement thick in the air, mOm-sister-sister-sister-me, in just a few minutes our wait would finally be over, but our thirst only sufficed temporarily.
As I, at the end of the row, look back at my family I couldn't help but to just "pause" and hug the moment. So much love is concentrated easily when all(almost all) are together. "I love my sisters! I love my mother! I LOVE THIS" was all I could help to well up in my mind. And then a wreckage of sadness hit me. There was one soul missing that night who had no control over her position(stuck in GA w/ a family of 7 to attend to) but in our hearts she was there. (Next time Brittney, next time, I promise you we WILL get you here!
Mark My Words!)
The movie was fantastic, least to say. But the company, la creme!
Until next time...
(man, can I just say my sissies are a bunch of Hottie bo bodies! ((u too Lauren, u r my sissie)) Seriously, THanks Mom!)
5 comments:
Perfect girls night out!
Email me and tell me what the latest is w/ you guys.
:)
How Fun! It sounds like you had a wonderful time with your sisters and Mom. You're so lucky to have sisters that you spend time with. I have sisters but they don't really like to spend time with me. Sounds like you had a great night.
Is Julie camera shy???
ha! no julie is a doll but she just didn't want to trek out here and then be out so late. previous engagements.
your so sweet ash. I love the last picture. love love love ya
Post a Comment