------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday at the Zoo

        Went to "Boo at the Zoo" with Rachel and Rob and Nancy.  We are thankful for the free passes provided by R&R (aka. Rachel & Rob).  Weather was cool and lazy.  M had her share of fun.  Daddy had his fair share of pushing.(me).  And I had my fair share of sitting and being carted around.(who you kidding?! A preggo @ 38 weeks, trekking around the zoo, for 4 HOURS! ForGet iT!!!) 
I'll be brief...but I'll tell you the good parts...



 Men and their Chit, chat.
 Ah, mother and child side by side.lol .nice to be the one pushed around
Family Photo


See, I told you it was a beautiful day

Grandma & M lookin @ the eagles

"Finally! Im free!...c'mon, I'll show you the way"


Petting Zoo

                                                                 "Im bloated,...too much pizza!"

She is teeter-tottering on the idea of liking it or not

                                                             
                                                    Waiting in line for a cool, refreshing, expensive Icee

They eat pumpkins...................................................................We drink Icee's
                               you ask..."was the 15 minute wait to see the Koala's worth it???" nah, not really.

        
                                                      But who doesn't like the teeny-faced monkey?!?!?!


                                           A brief intermission (potty break) but for Daddy it was Cart #22

                                                   I thought the backdrop was cute and fun...so what the heck! we took a pic



                                               ...and while in the Village we spotted some peacocks


                                  ...Or perhaps they spotted us...



                                               ...Grandma Nancy...

A pretty funny inside joke while looking at this scene of long-horned bulls.  The first Bull was hesitant to cross the stream hence, causing a "traffic Jam".  We kept making up all kinds of commentary....Like:
                                           "Hey, you blockhead, you're holding up the line!!"
                                                                      and
                                                           " Beep, Beep!"


                                                         Way upon the Hill stood Mr. Giraffe..just soaking the scene

                                                            The Fairest One of All


                      Boy, these prairie dogs were funny.  So tubby yet so cute, aint nothing like this on Nature

                                                                 ....The End....


1 comment:

Vintage Vinings said...

Hi Ash! Enjoyed seeing your trip
to the Zoo in pictures!! Kids always love Zoo's. I still laugh
when I think of the Gorilla we
saw one trip to the Zoo with
you kids. A Mr. Gorilla was acting so macho & came running towards us
beating on his chest, then he slipped and nearly fell down &
his whole demeanor changed, like
he was so embarrassed & he bowed his head in shame & turned & slinked
away!!! Too funny!! There's just
something so human-like in there
mannerisms!!! Oh, & another time
when we lived in California, there
was a hose running watering a tree
inside one of the cages where some
monkeys were. We were all gathered
around watching there antics when
one of them picked up the hose
& squirted us all & acted like he
was laughing!!! We all screamed just like he wanted us to I'm sure
& were all wet!!
I'm sure he'd done it before!!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!