------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, October 25, 2010

38 Weeks and still chuggin' along


(you can almost feel the excitement in my eyes that i've lasted this long!) :o/

-Braxton Hicks have become a little stronger and stay a little longer.
-some changes "down under"
- increased dreams of delivery
-feeling the need(more than ever) to get the baby's room done
-belly feels droopy

3 comments:

Jen said...

Oh you poor thing :( Hang in there!

Wendi and Matt said...

You still look really good! My face was a balloon and you look good! :) Hope she comes soon!

The Quilters said...

You can do it! I remember the waiting and it's so not fun. I felt that way with Kira and she came a whole month early. But I swear I was much bigger with her. Don't worry she'll come soon. LOL!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!