- holding M
- seeing spilt food upon shirt
- joy of marriage
- dish washing
- about every clothing item
- cooking on stovetop
- any counter really
- enjoying church
WARNING: (Turn away now if you don't want to bother with my pregnancy at this point)This is starting to wear on me. The pains aren't helping either. A week or so ago I began feeling the aches in my "butt bones" as I tend to call them. Doc says that is the norm; bones moving to make way for baby's passage. You'd think i would remember these details from my last pregnancy but ironically im don't.
My right side of belly is bigger than my left. This is due to her normal position in my belly; with her butt and feet next to my right ribs. Oh, did I mention they ache too? She tends to like kicking/tickling that side alot...its REALLY annoying. I remember at this point in my pregnancy with M that my belly visibly became lop-sided. Well so be it with this one too. My belly no longer resembles the perfect round basket ball...its more of an egg shape. :o(
I waddle too. Yup, just like penguins do. Its embarrassing but Tin man kind of walks the same way...and i do feel a lot like Tin man with all me rusted hinges en' all! And don't get me started on the tail bone! Ooooooh it hurts. It hurts! Its starting to feel like I have an abscess on it...like its swollen er something.
The turkey timer is still as protruding as ever.(AKA belly button). I hate it. I feel like im exposing something that shouldn't be exposed. Its kinda the feeling when yr woo whoos get hard and you notice them through your shirt. Yeah, embarrassing right?! (sigh) But hey, at least soon that will be the least of my problems.
Im starting to get excited about her being here and getting back to my norm again...but with that also comes the realization that life as I know it will never be the same. All my current freedoms, gone. I don't think Im ready for that yet...so I try to be happy with the aches/pains/lack of sleep/killing feet/ fat appearance/40 xtra lbs/exhaustion/and anemia. Oh yeah, i forgot to mention, I am anemic again. Darn too! Cause I thought I was getting away with it this time. My glucose came back normal but not my iron. Can't win em' all i guess. However, I do have to note that it has not been nearly as bad as I was expecting. I am not nearly as tired as I was with M.
This baby has had a noted growth spurt. On a Thursday my uterus measured 26 weeks perfectly on the dot. Came in the following Tuesday with an issue and my uterus measured 28 weeks. YIKES! I knew i wasn't crazy...I was sure my stretch marks were way more itchy.
My ankles and feet for the past 2 weeks have begun retaining water. Up until a few days ago my back hadn't hurt...now its at a subtle constant ache.
I've begun the midnight wakes with feeling like I can't breath. I just sit up a bit, regain my steady breathing, and lie back down again. Ain't no lie, its crowded in there.
Preparing
As of late, my favorite things to do is Yardsale-ing(yardsaling, yard sale ing...aw whatever). Getting up super early sat morning and driving around to all the local yardsales looking for good finds. Do I dare share my findings? Okay, why not.- 2 three-legged round tables for $2.00
- Gucci purse for $4.00 (its fake but I love it!)
- 2 shirts for $1.50
- spool of red satin ribbon .50cents
- new glue gun .25cents
- new lawn chair $1.00
- lampshade to replace my broken one $1.00
- electric sander for $3
It all started with this need to find a bookshelf for the baby's room and the table...which i got. I've seen many yardsales with those darn plasterboard shelves but I wanted something sturdy and real. Something belly high and about 1 1/2yards across. I need it to store stuff in the nursery:. Heres an example:I did see a changing table...but it was in poor condition and would have been difficult to sand. Those do have some shelf space on them but the rest is worthless since I can't change babies perpendicularly. Do you or anyone you know have a bookshelf they don't want or could part with for a few bucks??? I need one quick. My new sander would come in handy...can't wait to use it!I finally figured and bought the paint for the baby's room! Thats a big step for me. . Now just painting it. And i've got to get on the ball. M came on the day i turned 37 weeks. So Im thinking I'd better get into gear. I don't think she'll be coming like M did...just because I have not lost any plug nor have I been nesting. However Im not due till November but I do feel like she may be here before Halloween. Or maybe in the back of my mind Im just wishing.-aezra
------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
Monday, October 11, 2010
36 weeks, 4 to go
So as we are nearing the end its been rather difficult to do daily things. Such as anything with a sink(washing hands, etc). The belly has become preventative now. Some things include:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
translator
We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer
Shoppity Bop
- Deepdiscount.com
- Dollar Tree
- Ebay
- Etsy
- Forever 21
- JC Penney
- Mervyn's
- MiaBellina.com
- Michaels
- Rave
- Ribbons and Lace

3 comments:
Just look at that adorable belly! :)
Oh i just love it & I miss being prego.
Sorry it's so uncomfortable though, aw I remember those days. Hang in there and good luck getting things done :)
Loves!
I love the pics! Your belly is awesome! Hang in there, you're so cute!
ill be honest im glad its not me right now, big and prego. but you where that big belly proud couple more weeks youll have a new born baby in your arms and a baggy shirt on to hide the evidence. your still a hot mom to me. love ya girl
Post a Comment