------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dress up and lets get free candy

Sweet! sign me up. Oh wait, i did that already. Ah, the subject of Halloween. Its the same thing each year. I baffle my brain over and over of what creative costume can I come up with this year. And It seems I just get to overwhelmed give it up easily or I procrastinate. Neither one gets me anywhere but I still try to dress up because I think its the spirit of the holiday, so why not embrace it!? Live a little. But, im always trying to be budget friendly too...and thats kinda where it slows down. But nevertheless, we conquered this year. Yes indeedy, I found my daughters beautiful little tutu from the salvation army for $3.

Its a little bent out of shape but there are no stains and no sewing necessary. Now believe me when i say Im lazy...i should have gotten around to figuring out how to iron the tutu out...buuuuuuuut, that didn't happen. All of a sudden it was Halloween and M woke up from her nap and it was 1.2.3.GO! She didn't wake it 5:30 so we had to get hoppin'.
Here she is as a Ballerina

Photobucket

I bet shes thinkin' "Hmmm, i wonder where those kids are getting all that candy?" Photobucket It was a little chill so I put on her wrap top and off we went! Photobucket Her first stop. She was a little unsure of the process at first. she kinda thought that they kept giving you candy. I had to tell her to say Trink r treat, Thank you and Goodbye Photobucket She was quite pleased with her little handful. Just look at that face! Photobucket And again here, she was really starting to get the idea. "Candy from strangers?, uh, okay!" Yeah, seriously, what have we gotten ourselves into? What Am I teaching my kids!?!?! ah!!!! Photobucket "Where in the World is...Carmen SanDiego?" There she is..standing next to that adorable ballerina! With the ever-dragging-father we were soon pushing for home. But M didnt care, she was already digging and lickin on her lollipop. Photobucket Changed and ready for a fun night, M was quite content settling herself right next to Uncle "bobby" as she calls him. Its so cute! Photobucket A little too comfortable. ha ha ha ha. Shes our little"space invader" . But,
It was a Happy Halloween.

1 comment:

Missy said...

She made a very cute ballerina. Love the Carmen San Diego costume, very nice!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!