------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Thursday, November 12, 2009

That Pie?

Photobucket ouuuu you'd better believe it was delicious! I have to say the texture won me over! Homemade IS the way to go on this one. However the recipe i used I do believe had a bit of excess of a certain unknown spice...b/c i could definetly taste it and it just wasn't Perfect. However I always plot on some vanilla ice cream and I was good to go! See reciepe here. Photobucket

3 comments:

Vintage Vinings said...

Beautiful pie Ashley!! I'm impressed!!1 Looks so good makes
me wanna have a piece right now!!!

Great job!! Keep cookin' you go
girl!!!!!

RandiSue said...

WHAT!!! you only made ONE!
I have never made a pie from fresh pumpkin but my sister did and it was not pretty like yours, hers was kinda green looking.

PS-that spice was probably the ginger. I hate ginger and never put it in.

The Ferrins said...

I'm drooling on my keyboard. Pumpkin pie is my FAVORITE pie ever!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!