------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Hows the House Hunting coming along?
Funny you should ask.
There is a particular house that I have not mentioned here on this blog...reason?...well I wouldn't want anyone to steal from me now would I? No, that wouldn't be a good thing...
Its going into auction soon this month but we are hoping(from some news under the table) that by resubmitting our offer, we hope the bank will accept before it goes. It has a pool and a decent lot with alot of square footage, awesome floorplan, and basically I can't stop thinking about it. I feel like i am the girlfriend who got the rug swept right out from under her and was ''dumped", and no matter how hard I try(to move on) I still want him back. Yeah, its a LoveSick senario.
(sigh)
So we are due to submit the offer tomorrow. Tho, I still feel the same, like Im never gonna get this house, that it will fall through(AGAIN). But Im pretty sure that whatever happens it'll be for the best. Sides, there is one OTHER house of which My EyE Spot yesterday. Ohhhh me Likie!
So, as for us? Well we are in for the winter. Sorry Nancy, I guess you're stuck with us a little longer, but we are very thankful.
luv,
Aezra
And for your viewing pleasures, a few videos from us
...well....from M.
Here.
Here.
and
Here
and
Here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
translator
We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer
Shoppity Bop
- Deepdiscount.com
- Dollar Tree
- Ebay
- Etsy
- Forever 21
- JC Penney
- Mervyn's
- MiaBellina.com
- Michaels
- Rave
- Ribbons and Lace
2 comments:
Oh I So hope you guys get a home soon. But aren't you so excited that the 1st time home buyers credit has been extended :) Woot Woot!
Best of luck to you guys! Hope you get your dream house!
Post a Comment