------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Putt, Putt, ..Boom!

Do You ever Get the Feeling that you're stuck at Home? (raising my hand) Well that feeling is Reality. Sean and I only own one car. My borrowed parents car went "kaputt". And Yup, you guessed it, and he gets to keep the Good car....to and from work. He has the nice car while Im stuck with the No car. Now this isn't the first time this is happened. And if I remember correctly I didn't do too well in that situation. And now Im scared its gonna be the same experience. Don't know about you but I Hate afternoons here in the desert. its not a happy place and they remind me of headaches. Pretty sure thats because i(me as a child) would walk home from the bus stop in the blistering heat and soon after a headache would appear. It was the same with recess and after school sports and all that riff raff. Ugh, i hate the afternoons! So who in their right mind wants to run all their errands in an 110 degree car, with sticky clothes, evaporated perfume, horns a honking, people rushin, while burning your hands(or any other exposed flesh) on the stupid seat buckle, and an ON-Coming Headache?!?!?!
Well it ain't ME I tell ya!
No wonder the AZ drivers are so bitter and anal. Its the darn Anger-producing-Heat breathing down our necks. Do you realize it is NOW the middle of November and were juuuuust getting a sip of the cold? Really?! Com'on now mother nature whats the delay? Are you changing seasons on us with out telling? Are we becoming Austrailia(you knew that this is their summer time right)? Ooops! Sorry I just had a little bit of a tangent there. Irritation is what builds up in a mother in these circumstances. Sorry little blog, i had to take it out on you.
So, Where was I? With lack of transportation and a two year old and Me, well I ain't gonna be a happy Mama. uhhhhhhhhhhhh... Now what am i to do?

5 comments:

Cecia said...

We only have one car right now too. It's not fun but I take Cameron to work (10-15 min drive) about 2 times a week to get myself out of the house. I will say that on the plus side I've done better at not going shopping for things I don't need... you know the trips to target for one thing, and you come out with a basket full of stuff from the $1 rack. Or find a friend to come over and do play dates at your place. I host a lunch at my house with a few friends every other week or so everyone brings something and we munch and let the kiddies play. Good luck, I know it's tough!

Jen said...

That's definitely going to be an adjustment. We may be getting to that soon too. (when Scott sells his truck and buys a scooter). Let me know if you ever need a ride somewhere:)

The Quilters said...

I did that for 3 years. I have to tell you I wasn't a happy Mamma either. It's really hard. You learn to walk a lot more though, just think of the muscles you'll have. It does give you an opportunity though to come up with fun things to do during the day with your baby that you wouldn't have normally had to come up with. Like making puppets, macaroni necklaces, painting pictures for Daddy, or making food together. So maybe it's a little blessing in disguise.

The Zweifel Family said...

Did you know the headaches are from dehydration. I figured that out when Jathen kept coming home from school with headaches in the summer and I happened to remember a friend telling me once she got headaches when she didn't drink enough water. So I started sending Jathen to school with his own water to drink through out the day. On the days I forgot he wouldn't drink enough water (he hates the school chlorinated water) and he would come home with a headache, then get sick to his stomach, then puke, yep puke, apparently he's very sensitive. Anyway, make sure to keep a bottle water with you when you go out in the summer, it will help.

Lewisfamily said...

way to let your frustration out. Even though it didn't solve the problem, i bet you felt so much better just getting it out. Love ya girl hold in there winter will be here sooner than you know. Its already in the 30's in arkansas, I can't wait to feel the heat of the arizona sun again.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!