------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bitter, Sweet


Looked at 3 houses today and none of them felt right.


Bitter.


an evening alone to myself, peacefully sipping on my Hot chocolate.


Sweet.

2 comments:

Vintage Vinings said...

HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!! You've got
to be kidding me!! Is that some
kind of joke??? Yesterday was one
of the hottest days of the year!!

The only time I've done something
like that was when we finished
building our house & we slept in
it the first time & it was summertime!!!
We cranked the aircondition way
down, & built a fire in the fireplace!!!!! I was so excited to
use it! Ha! Ha! O'bit of crazy fun!!! I love a fireplace!!!!

Jen said...

I'm freaking out about the hot chocolate too- It's too hot you goof ball!!!
Still love you though:)

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!