------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, August 24, 2009

Check List

*Go get my hair done from Jen...(special request for bangs!yay!)
*Date night with my Arkansas Tiff...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
(must do again next time you're in town)
*A date night with the Barrons Included - Tia Rosa's - Baskin Robbins - a thunder storm - Mall shopping(awesome!) - girl talk - guys to movies ps. Thanks for the crappy Halibut JOSH! Gee-whiz! (;0P)
Hooray, I can finally check that off my list! (no sarcasm intended) Anybody else want to go on a double date??? For real? * a Day with Amy
Bless you for being my friend
Included - good news! -she fed me well -M loved her dog -Thrift store shopping! -alot of girl chat
Check! Check! and Check!
However, there was one main thing I FoRgOt to check: :-(
You know who you are and I am so very sorry. But I love you and hope you can forgive me.
I hope you all had a pleasant weekend. It was one to remember for me and now I see I really do have friends

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love the bangs more & more each time I see a pic.

previous post: Seriously that house is amazing! the decor is so unique, imagine how it all looked when it was freshly done.

Missy said...

Those bangs look perfect on you! I'm in need of a Jen appt too:)

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!