------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sweet as She

em
Due to the lack of sleep i received the previous night(4hours), I've had one of my slower days today. Its nice but at the same time not. But one of the pluses is slowing down enough to remember how sweet are the memories of room temp watermelon splashed all about your mouth as you drink and chew the remnants of the watermelon. Its nice and warm out so why not enjoy a cool refreshment delight in the Arizonan summer.
Photobucket
I hollered across the room to ask M if she would like some watermelon. And in her response, and its always the same, repeats the word in question..."WahOhMeh???"(Watermelon???) Its the funniest trait of hers...its like shes thinking out loud...Like what shes really meaning to say is..."WhaOhMeh?" (Watermelon?...yeah, that sounds good.)" or "Dink??(Drink?...yeah that sounds good.)" Or my favorite "SeaOh?"(Cereal?...yeah that sounds good.") I grin just thinking about it now. Awe, my kid. Anywho, I cut up some watermelon, put it in a bowl for her, grabbed her table and chair, and we set outside to embrace the weather. I just remember looking at her, face-chin-nose-neck dripping n' all, and thinking "what a sweetie." I love her, I do.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love how these sweet little toddlers prounouce their words. It's so much more entertaining:)

Jen said...

Oh yum!
i love the red stain they get on their face from it too:)

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!