------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, August 28, 2009

Petri camera's outcome...a bit of a downer

...And just when I was getting to learn the mechanics of this camera... to my dismay...it just stopped working. I guess its seen its days. R.I.P my new found love...i will miss our brief acquaintance. And so in your remembrance I wil post the only photos Walgreens could capture from the film before you died. Heres to you!
Just a random house. cute.
Photobucket
a bush, a shadow Photobucket Photobucket Driving Photobucket And I wouldn't believe it unless I'd done it myself but sure enough this picture came from that same camera. Isn't it fantastic!? Its so clear and peaceful. This is just a shot in my mother-in-laws house, the light fixture over the entrance. This camera did great during the day, indoors. Photobucket Beautiful.

3 comments:

The Quilters said...

That is a beautiful chandelier. I think I'm in love.

Jen said...

What a bummer it broke:(
Love the pic of you driving though.

Vintage Vinings said...

Sorry about the camera! I was
surprized how you figured out
how it worked and you got that
first picture & it turned out
as well as it did, when you took
grandpa Dale Vining's old camera
home last week!! You have a
natural curiosity & nack for
figuring things out!!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!