------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Okay so I was supposed to post this last night

The first house smelled of smoke.  And one of the dogs pooped on the floor whilst we were there.  It was sadly disgusting.  The second I was washed over with relief.  And for being a bank owned was actually quite nice...but of course the rain cloud follows wherever we go so the bid on that house was sure to follow.  And then there was the "mormon" house...it had it writtin all over it.  Gotta say I sure admired it...mainly the lady that ran that house.  She should be rewarded for Mormon Mommy of the Year award.  However the house was not for me. 

(Sigh)...(frown/smile)

I guess we'll just keep looking.  This house hunting stuff sure is depressing at times.  It just wears me thin.

So to help me with my depression I found a "big something" to keep me chipper.  From all this i have been able to see what things would fit me in my future kitchen and one of those is this.

(or at least something along the lines of it)
I LOVE that its gas, and i LOVE that is easy to clean w/ a ceramic top. AWESOME!
This one is by Bosch. 
Thats it for now.

2 comments:

Loric said...

So did you put a bid on that one house you were MOST interested it? The pretty wallpaper one? :)

Vintage Vinings said...

Oh my goodness!! The house with
all the wallpaper made my head
dizzy! I do say that's got to
be the most overdecorated house
I've seen!! I think the lady of
the house went on a decorating
craze!! I can see one or two rooms done possibly that way, but the whole house???
I must say it is interesting to see
how other people live! Tee hee!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!