In no particular order of events. One day we went antiquing and this shop by far was the MOST fun! Check out all my goodies!
{feeling faint? yes, yes tis quite the lamp}
{i do believe i am in love...with this chest of drawers}
{...no words...}
{ring-a-ding-ding...i am drooling}
{...theres just something about clubs ...}
{...the blue and yellow had caught mine eyes...}
{...a plate full of "glamor" and envy...}
{...rest your feet, rest your eyes- fairy tales and dragon scales...}
I came in with an expectation and it definitely was met. Its so fulling when an expectation is met aint it? Especially when you walk out with a vintage tea cup. Awesome.
2 comments:
Oh, Lovin it!
The hate window shopping though- It's torture!
I love thrift store shopping because you never know what you're gonna find.
I love antiques, they have so much more character than most of the things you find in the store today.
Post a Comment