...has got me feeling numb. Maybe stress is the wrong word...I guess its more overwhelming. You know what Im talking about, moving. Not much time left...Saturday is the big move. Well there is some confusion...so I will set it strait. Here it is in a nutshell:
*got a nice mother to rent out our place **she wants to move in ***we move out ****no house yet *****So we stay under the MIL's roof *****stuff goes in storage ******we continue to look for houses *******meanwhile saving money to buy appliances
There...hope this helps. So NO house yet...hopefully before Halloween. I would love to spend our Christmas in our home of many more Christmases to come! Well got to go...Emmery is trying to set up the video games again...'fraid she'll ruin the Tv or something. Much love to you all. Off to work!(packing that is).
1 comment:
That is a nice relief..having a renter! Good luck with the House hunting, that part is fun, the paperwork and signing your life away is not
Post a Comment