------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Previously on: Seasons come and Seasons Go

The cat is out of the bag. Alas, We are Moving. Next week!
More details to come...

4 comments:

Jen said...

Is it your dream home? I can wait to see your new house:)

Missy said...

Congrats;) That is really exciting. Good luck with your move.

Meredith Ferrin said...

so did you guys get that house? Congrats on moving, but I will be sad to see you guys go! I'm thinking Emmery was just starting to maybe like nursery!

The "Curby Clan" said...

Yeah!! but you didn't say where you are moving to. Let us know
brit

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!